Welcome to VE7CA's Links Page|
Listed below are some Amateur Radio Web Sites that I check regularly.
AMATEUR RADIO ANTENNA THEORY AND IDEAS
AMATEUR RADIO HOMEBREW EQUIPMENT
- Very thorough examination of H-Mode Mixers, PBF's and DDS's. by Martein, PA3AKE
- W7ZOI, Wes's Web Site
- I built this Spectrum Analyzer, would not want to be with out it now!
- VE7BPO, Todd's Homebrew QRP Site, see Tech pages on Diplexers etc.
- IK4AUY, Very Informative Home Made Project Site, QEX author, March/April 2003!
- I6YPK is a true homebrewer, check out his homebrew trancevier
- CDG2000 High Performance Transceiver from Great Britian.
- OZ2CPU's 20 meter tranceiver: Great pictures showing how to build circuits on PC board, ingenuous idea for a homebrew rotary encoder, AGC test circuit and more.
- EI9GQ Good ideas on Homebrew Page.
- AC6V's Homebrew Links, Worth checking regularly!
- Very inspiring site from India. VU2FAX shows what can be done with a little ingenuity.
- WB9IPA's phasing SSB/CW HF transceiver. Looks great.
- SP5DDJ's site describing many QRP homebrew projects.
- K8IQY's Manhatten Madness Page.
SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO DESIGN AND RELATED SITES